Wednesday 17 December 2014

Presenting our concept to the class

Even though we were collaborately happy with our concept it was important to pitch the idea to others to confirm its validity. We were given a short period of time to prepare a five minute presentation to show to the rest of our peers. Additionally a short brief was given to us detailing the kind of information we had to include. This meant that the five minutes had to include the main concept and what are individual roles are within the project. Instead of speaking in front of the class I constructed a video which covered the necessary points.
I used a program called Camtasia Studio which is a video editing software available to be tested for 30s days for free. I think my pitch benefited from my decision because it made sure I did not leave any points out and ensured that the information I was sharing was clear Below is the featured video in full and a picture of the plan we worked on as a group created beforehand in preparation.




No comments:

Post a Comment